Desktop PLC + WiFi
G.hn Powerline | PLC with MIMO | 11ac Dual-band Concurrent
Comtrend PG-9074 is designed to meet the growing demand for perfect connectivity and coverage across multiple devices connected concurrently throughout the home. The G.hn Powerline Wi-Fi extender allows users to take Wi-Fi with them anywhere throughout the home or backyard and enjoy a seamless wireless experience.
The PG-9074 supports Multiple Input/Multiple Output (MIMO) operation based on G.9963 over power line. It can be used with two fully programmable reception and transmission paths to attain up to 800Mbps PHY rates. Also, combining Celeno’s chipset utilizes the concurrent dual band Wi-Fi module, driving the G.hn Powerline Wi-Fi extenders, enabling them to leverage both the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands to deliver a seamless wireless experience anywhere in the home. Celeno’s smart Wi-Fi technology will also enable the virtualization of Wi-Fi resources, so that Wi-Fi capacity can be dynamically apportioned and provisioned to different devices, services and applications.
- G.hn MIMO Performance
Supports ITU-T G.hn baseband plans 50 and 100 MHz and MIMO techniques for powerline (based on G.9963) boosting PLC throughput up to 800 Mbps PHY rate over powerline.
- Concurrent Dual Band 11ac
Celeno’s CL1860 and CL2200 chips utilizing concurrent dual band 2T2R Wi-Fi interfaces, leverage both the 2.4GHz and 5 GHz bands
- Seamless Load balance
Powered by Celeno’s band-steering technology, the G.hn Powerline Extender seamlessly balances devices amongst the dual Wi-Fi bands.
- Smart Wi-Fi Technology OptimizAIR
OptimizAIR 2.0TM ensures the higher capacity and superior QoS required for a distributed home network with multiple nodes.
- Simple PLC Pairing, Plug & Play
G.hn power line supports quick and easy connections with embedded plug-and-play, no extra configuration required.
- A WPS button Enables Rapid Self-install
A WPS button supports multiple functions for rapid self-installation, and performs SSID and WiFi authentication from the main Home Gateway.
- RJ-45 X 1 for GE Ethernet
- LED: LAN, 2.4GHz, 5GHz, PLC, POWER
- Button: WiFi On/Off, WPS, PLC Sync, PWR, RESET
- External WiFi Antenna x 2
- Marvell 88LX3142 + 88LX2718
- ITU-T G.9960 & G.9961 compliant
- G.hn MIMO support
- NDIM support
- Celeno CL1860 + CL2200
- WiFi OptimizAIR 2.0
- 802.11 b/g/n @ 2.4 GHz, 2T2R
- 802.11 a/n/ac @ 5GHz, 2T2R, external FEM
- Concurrent 2.4GHz & 5GHz
- HTTP Web-based
- Single TR-069 entity for G.hn & WiFi functions
- TR-069 over IPv4/v6 dual stack 2
- Operating temperature: 0 ~ 40 degrees Celsius
- Relative humidity: 8 ~ 95% (non-condensing)
- 180 mm(H) x 136 mm(W) x 41 mm(D)
- 110-240 VAC 50Hz/60Hz
- FCC *(North America: PG-9172AC)
- ITU-T G.hn Standard
- G.hn MIMO Performance