In-Wall Wireless Access Point
Manages up to 50 APs | 4 Gigabit LAN Ports | Console Port
The WAP-EN1200E In-Wall Wireless Access Point is a Wireless solution that is ideal for new and retrofit installations. The WAP-EN1200E converts an Ethernet wall jack into a dual-band 802.11ac Access Point.
- With standard Ethernet wall jacks already installed, there is no need for extra time and cost to deploy a Wireless network.
- Designed specifically for high-density per-room WiFi applications such as hotel conference rooms, class rooms, offices, and more.
- Designed for neighbor-friendly Wireless coverage with an appropriate 10mW powered Wireless. This avoids the clashing of Wireless signals which can diminish Wireless performance.
- Designed for High Density BYOE Usage Ideal for crowded environments and BYOE (Bring Your Own Everything) workplace WiFi connection.
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management Supports up to 32 SSIDs ideal for multiple departments, user groups, customers or guests.
- Fast Roaming Roam smoothly between AP’s without lag or interruption, ensuring top performance for video and voice streaming applications.
- Built-In RADIUS Server With management for up to 256 user accounts.
- Central Management Comtrend’s Network Management Suite (NMS) for easy and intuitive web-based central management that supports AP array architecture.
- Easy Installation In-wall design with easy installation kit. Supports IEEE 802.3af PoE for installations where local electric power is not convenient.
- LAN Interface: Gigabit x 2, RJ11 x 2
- PoE: 802.3af (Supports 802.3at)
- Antenna: Type: 2 x Built-In PIFA
- Gain: 2.14dBi (2.4GHz), 3.8dBi (5GHz) Max.
- Power: 802.3af
- Power Consumption (Full Loading): 8W
- Power Saving: 802.3az
- Mounting: In-Wall
- Reset Button
- Internal Buzzer
- LED Indicator: Ethernet Activity and Link
- Housing: Flammability Rating Plastic
Radio Frequency (RF)
- Frequency Band
- Radio I: 802.11b/g/n 2.412~2.484(GHz)
- Radio II: 802.11a/n/ac 5.18~5.24(GHz), 5.745~5.825(GHz)
- Transmit Power
o 802.11b @ 10dBm | 802.11a @ 10dBm
o 802.11g @ 10dBm | 802.11an @ 10dBm
o 802.11gn @ 10dBm | 802.11ac @ 10dBm
- Receiver Sensitivity
o 802.11b @ ≤ -91dBm | 802.11a @ ≤-90dBm
o 802.11g @ ≤ -90dBm | 802.11n(5G) @ ≤-86dBm
o 802.11n(24G) @ ≤ -87dBm |802.11ac @ ≤-82dBm
Transmit Power (Tolerance +-2dB)
- PHY rate: 1200Mbps (802.11ac 867Mbps, 802.11n 300Mbps)
- Concurrent Clients: Up to 50 Per Radio
- Security Encryption: WEP/WPA/WPA2
- Has Wireless L2 Isolation, Station Isolation,
IEEE 802.1x Authenticator,
Hidden SSID, MAC Address Filer, Wireless STA, and Rogue AP Detection (w/NMS)
- EAP Authentication:
- 802.1q VLAN: Y (VID=1-4094)
- Spanning Tree: RSTP
- QoS: WMM (802.11e)
- Pass-Through: IPv6 and VPN (PPTP, L2TP/IPsec)
- DSCP (802.1P)
- Multicast Rate up to 54Mbps: Yes
- TR-069 Remote Management
- Deployment: Standalone (AP Mode);
Managed by AP Mode (Managed by AP Controller)
- Configuration: HTTP/ HTTPS, SNMP v1 v2c v3, CLI (Telnet, SSH)
- RADIUS Server: Built-In
- Auto-Channel: Yes
- Private MIB: Yes
- Standard: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Concurrent Dual-Band
- Number of Radios: 2
- Receiver Sensitivity: ≤ -91dBm
- Transmit Power (mW): 10mW/10mW
- Certification: CE/FCC
- Number of SSIDS: 16 (2.4GHz) + 16 (5GHz)
- Fast Roaming
Environmental & Physical
o Faceplate Set
■ 2.76 x 4.53 x 0.40in; 70 x 115 x 10mm
o Mounting Bracket
■ 1.91 x 2.91 x 1.50in; 48.5 x 74 x 38mm
- Weight: 4.41oz; 125g
- Operating Temperature: 32°F-104°F (0°C-40°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F-140°F (-20°C- 60°C)
- Operating Humidity: 90% or Less
Note: Specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.